Are you ready to make your mark as a College student? Or perhaps you’re still preparing for your next big step forward?
Batangas Eastern Colleges is where you can find various opportunities to explore, connect and learn! Dedicated to our long-standing legacy of academic excellence while upholding the love for learning, we are driven by our passion to guide and help you be prepared for the real world.
If you are a student with great aspirations, with a persistent spirit to succeed, and got big dreams, then this where you can begin your Beacon story! At BEC, you can possibly propel your academic and professional future!
To register and start your educational journey at BEC, simply click this link: bit.ly/CollegeTechVocEnrollment2021-2022
For complete details of the Enrollment Procedure, you may check the following steps for your preferred transaction – whether it’s for “ON-SITE Enrollment” or “ONLINE Enrollment“.
Admission Procedures for College Department and Technical-Vocational Center
Admission Procedure for Current BEC Students (Regular & Irregular Students)
- Kindly settle your account at the Cashier’s Office and accomplish your Clearance Slip.
NOTE: The clearance slip must be signed by the Assistant Dean of your College Department.
- After accomplishing your Clearance Slip, you may then proceed to the Registrar’s Office for assessment.
- Settle the Down payment Fee at the Cashier’s Office.
Admission Procedure for New Students & Transferees (On-Site Enrollment)
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office for assessment.
NOTE: ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Report Card (Form 138/SF9)
- Photocopy of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- PSA/NSO Marriage Certificate
- Pay for the Down Payment Fee at the Cashier’s Office.
For a hassle-free transaction, you may opt for an Online Enrollment. Please follow the steps below for a successful online registration.
- An Enrollment link will be posted on the BEC Facebook page.
Or simply click this link: bit.ly/CollegeTechVocEnrollment2021-2022
- The Enrollee must fill out the Enrollment form.
- The Enrollee must wait for the Registrar’s Office to validate their Online Enrollment.
- The Registrar’s Office will notify the student if he/she is officially enrolled through a confirmation email, via text message and/or through a phone call.
- The schedule for claiming your Student Registration Form will be advised by the Registrar’s Office.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONLINE ENROLLMENT is recommended for Regular (Old) Continuing Students and New Enrollees ONLY.
Irregular Students and Transferees are advised to visit the BEC Campus and drop by at the Registrar’s Office for evaluation and assessment before they can proceed in the enrollment process.