Batangas Eastern Colleges is pleased to offer advancement summer classes for extra academic credits for you, Beacons!
This JUNE 15 until JUNE 17, admission for SUMMER CLASS (S.Y. 2021-2022) of selected programs under the College Department and Technical-Vocational Center will be open for On-site and Online Registration.
To support your educational journey at BEC, we encourage everyone to check the details below and take note of the following recommendations:
The Summer Class program offering is intended only for Beacon students currently enrolled under the following programs:
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Science (First Year & Second Year)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Values Education (First Year)
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (First Year, Second Year & Third Year)
- Certificate in Computer and Network Technology (First Year)
- Certificate in Hotel and Restaurant Management (First Year)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be advised that this doesn’t apply to incoming First Year College & Tech-Voc students.
HOW TO PROCESS SUMMER CLASS REGISTRATION
- Student must use their designated myBEC account and register here:
- Upon registration via Online Enrollment Link, the student must submit or attach a photo of his/her Clearance Slip which is duly signed by the Accounting Clerk, Cashier’s Office, College Chairperson and the Dean of Colleges.
- Please be advised that any Clearance Slip with an incomplete sign from the respective signatories shall not be acknowledged.
NOTE: The Clearance Slip will be also automatically invalidated if any of the signatures are found to have been forged.
- In case you haven’t yet secured your Clearance Slip with the required signatures, you may opt for On-site Process and visit the BEC Campus. Requests for your copy of Clearance Slip is accommodated and given by the Cashier’s Office (located near the BEC Gymnasium).
- Written authorization is required if the student cannot come personally to get the requested clearance.
- Upon completion of the Online Summer Class Enrollment, you will receive a confirmation email.
For any inquiries or concerns, you may connect with the Registrar’s office through: email@example.com and contact us at 0920-261-0074 or 0907-014-8081.