Batangas Eastern Colleges would like to share with you that the College & Technical Vocational Summer Enrollment for School Year 2022-2023 is officially OPEN today, JUNE 05 until JUNE 09, 2023.
Admission for SUMMER CLASS (S.Y. 2022-2023) of selected programs under the College Department and Technical-Vocational Center is open for On-site and Online Registration.
To support your educational journey at BEC, we encourage everyone to check the details below and take note of the following recommendations:
The Summer Class program offering is intended only for Beacon students currently enrolled under the following programs:
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Science (First Year & Second Year)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Values Education (First Year)
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (First Year, Second Year & Third Year)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Information (Second Year)
- Certificate in Computer and Network Technology (First Year)
- Certificate in Hotel and Restaurant Management (First Year)
HOW TO PROCESS SUMMER CLASS REGISTRATION
- You may opt for On-site Summer Enrollment by visiting the BEC Main Campus during the mentioned dates at 8 AM – 4:30 PM
- Online Summer Enrollment is also available. Student must use their designated myBECaccount and register here: https://bit.ly/CollegeAndTechVoc_SummerEnrollment
- Upon registration via Online Enrollment Link, the student must submit or attach a photo of his/her Clearance Slip which is duly signed by the required and authorized academic and administrative personnel.
- Please be advised that any Clearance Slip with an incomplete sign from the respective signatories shall not be acknowledged.
NOTE: The Clearance Slip will be also automatically invalidated if any of the signatures are found to have been forged.
- In case you haven’t yet secured your Clearance Slip with the required signatures, we recommend that you process On-site Enrollment and visit us at the BEC Main Campus. Request for your copy of the Clearance Slip is accommodated and given by the Cashier’s Office (located near the BEC Gymnasium).
- Written authorization is required if the student cannot come personally to get the requested clearance.
For any inquiries or concerns, you may connect with the Registrar’s office through: firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us at 0920-261-0074 or 0907-014-8081.