Batangas Eastern Colleges is moving towards a New Frontier!
If you have been dreaming to acquire multilingual skills which may open more employment opportunities, culture, and experiences, then all you need to do is keep scrolling down. With this newest online workshop offering, in partnership with the University of the Philippines-Diliman, Linguistic Department, you can start your journey by learning the Japanese Language!
Offering a unique set of language classes designed for language immersion over a short period you can now learn Japanese vocabulary, writing, and speaking. Here are the following features you can have from our language classes:
- The program will be a short-term online Nihongo training composed of three (5) modules.
- There will be an assessment after the completion of every module.
- Takers are expected to complete the course and take an assessment thereafter.
- Our language classes range from introductory to advanced lessons.
Why Take Nihongo Lessons?
- Student Exchange Programs
- Fellowship Programs
- Partnership with Japanese Business Enterprises
- Employment in Japan
- Business Teaching English to Japanese Students
ENROLLMENT IS OPEN TO BEACON STUDENTS AS WELL AS TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO ENROLL!
Whether you simply want to brush up on a second language or introduce yourself to a whole new world, this Japanese Language Training Program is for you!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FREE ONLINE NIHONGO CLASS?
1. The short-term Japanese Language Training Program is available for Beacon students of ALL LEVELS.
2. If you are a Beacon student and wishes to enroll as a student of the FREE Online Nihongo Class, please connect with the Office of the Registrar to sign-up/register for the program.
4. However, in case you are currently NOT enrolled as a BEC student, you can still be one of the potential students of this program.
5. Though we prioritize BEC students, we can still include you in our list of potential students. Simply provide these details (Name, Address, Contact Number and Email address) and send us a message through our Facebook Page.
6. By confirming and giving us your details, you can receive updates straight to your inbox and be one of the first to know the latest information about the Japanese Language Training Program including the admission requirements and other important details of the upcoming classes.
7. For more information, you may also connect with the Office of the Registrar through the following contact details: email@example.com or contact these mobile numbers: 0920-261-0074 and 0907-014-8081