What makes the DIAMOND CLASS different?
Batangas Eastern Colleges (BEC) understands your passion for knowledge, your thirst for academic achievement, and your desire to expand your horizon while having access to real-world opportunities. These and more are within your reach at BEC!
Inspired by our 81 years of academic excellence, we are advancing the frontiers of knowledge while supporting interests and talents through an advanced curriculum tailored for the Diamond Class. It is the type of class for Junior High School Level wherein academic competitiveness flourish along with the commitment to the love of learning. Students in the Diamond Class get to enjoy a multifaceted, student-centered learning experience through advanced subjects where we infuse it with practical career preparation for the next academic level; and importantly be real-world ready!
Your journey of turning interests into commendable transcripts continues as the application for interested students to join our DIAMOND CLASS for the School Year 2021-2022 is now OPEN!
QUALIFICATIONS & ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES for the DIAMOND CLASS APPLICANTS
Here are the qualifications for Diamond Class aspirants:
- The following Grade VI graduates of good moral character will be given the chance to apply:
- those who are duly registered or enrolled in BEC for the School Year 2021-2022.
- all graduates of Batangas Eastern Colleges (BEC) Grade School Level.
- all graduates with academic achievements of “With Honors“, “With High Honors” and “With Highest Honors” from different Elementary Schools.
- Accomplish the Online Application Form. Simply click here: http://bit.ly/DiamondClassApplication
- The applicant will then receive a confirmation notice via email and/or text message featuring the Online Qualifying Examination link.
- Online Qualifying Examination will run from JUNE 10 to JUNE 26, 2021.
- Announcement of results will be on the 2nd week of July. A text message or electronic mail will be received by the student-applicants.
- Virtual interview to parents and students who passed the qualifying examination is on the 3rd to 4th week of JULY. The specific date of the virtual interview will be announced further.
- The students who passed the qualifying exam and the virtual interview will officially be part of the Diamond class. A congratulatory text message or electronic mail will be received by the students to inform him or her of the success.
- If you have some questions or clarifications you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us at 0956-127-9246.