Choose among the list of the resources below wherein you can find a great collection of content (varying in forms of written articles, third-party websites, and media materials) covering significant information and comprehensive topics well-linked with the featured subject; offering easy access for download and online reading.
Simply click or hover on your chosen resource and you will be redirected to its’ domain. There are no fees and no custom apps required.
- Identifying Parts from Wholes
- How to do Social Mapping?
- Ketchell, Misha (2020). With the US and Iran on the Brink of War, the Dangers of Trump’s Policy of Going It Alone Becomes Clear. The Conversation.
- Undemocratic Processes
- Neural Networks. html.
- Zein, Zafirah (2020). 5 Trends that will shape sustainability and business in 2020. Eco- Business.
- Masigan, Andrew (2018). A Broken Justice System. Business World.